//Atieyshahrom
home sweet home

Apr 21, 2013 @ 8:53 PM | 0 Comment [s]

ON SATURDAYS
i should go to PANGKOR with my lovely scout 
sore eye 0.o
this happen when i want go there
-.-"
finally just call my uncle take me back
waaaaaa T.T so sad 

ON SUNDAY
tired in my life
early in the morning go to the bus stop
waiting a bus wait n wait
LUMUT to IPOH (lame sgt)
arrive at IPOH wait again
ROADWAYS bus -.-"
i think after study at SHAH ALAM no more ROADWAYS bus
but -.-"
no air-cond no comfortable seat
we meet again MY BUS !!

finally IM HOME (:


Older Post | Newer Post
Tuan Rumah


Hye!sila sila meng follow mukabuka and insta
fb : atieyshahrom
ig : atieyshahrom
igshop: ig_unik_murah
atieyshahrom@gmail.com

Puteri JASMINE

Hye! Welcome to my blog!! Follow me if u like this blog . *Wink*
 sayang ^.~
lalala!~!

Diary About Stuff Site


pesanan!


Follow!



The Credits!


Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Atieyshahrom

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!