//Atieyshahrom
study

Aug 15, 2013 @ 12:34 AM | 0 Comment [s]

im start to love MGT. try to love this subject in my life
maybe i will get A.
hopefully i will get that A's (pray for that thing)
although i have enough time, i always waste my time with anything else
lecturer ask me about my carry mark
i worried about that..sudden trying change negatively at room.
new enemy is my self
what strategy i have to do?
study group??with whom?when?
i dont like stdy to my room.
soo hotss . i cant stdy vry well here !
owhh
many reason right? 
not reasonable.. huhuhu 
lecturer say,,u have pay twohundred ringit for a subject 
try get A's 
surrounding says easy get A's
so I must get A's
prays to me. <3
miss you onetrillion more3 <3
my lovely mom and dad
sorry this EID 
i forget SALAM both of you 


Older Post | Newer Post
Tuan Rumah


Hye!sila sila meng follow mukabuka and insta
fb : atieyshahrom
ig : atieyshahrom
igshop: ig_unik_murah
atieyshahrom@gmail.com

Puteri JASMINE

Hye! Welcome to my blog!! Follow me if u like this blog . *Wink*
 sayang ^.~
lalala!~!

Diary About Stuff Site


pesanan!


Follow!



The Credits!


Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Atieyshahrom

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!