//Atieyshahrom
try

Aug 15, 2013 @ 12:47 AM | 0 Comment [s]

try study start now
on 29th august 
the date important to my life
i will get repeated paper
second exam i will answer 
currently,nothing is obstructing
no love,people,punishment i get here,
not {dizziness,heartbroken,sick}
so not impossible i will answer that paper much better
much better from the past
so effort from now !
for next week i have a quiz,test and presentation
full mark i hope.
to my sis
thanks (:
many times advice to me
insyaAllah i will get what i want in my life


Older Post | Newer Post
Tuan Rumah


Hye!sila sila meng follow mukabuka and insta
fb : atieyshahrom
ig : atieyshahrom
igshop: ig_unik_murah
atieyshahrom@gmail.com

Puteri JASMINE

Hye! Welcome to my blog!! Follow me if u like this blog . *Wink*
 sayang ^.~
lalala!~!

Diary About Stuff Site


pesanan!


Follow!



The Credits!


Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Atieyshahrom

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!