//Atieyshahrom
LoVe :)

Oct 14, 2013 @ 1:12 AM | 0 Comment [s]

LoVe  <3 
i still search a true love
where is it?
hidden and still invisible
i hope i will find true love and not puppy love
that man must to be honest and confident with our love
that man also have to waiting me until the time is coming
i try asking my parent,they will accept who first come
wow..that so easy right?
now i friend with 3 boys
one of them certainly be caring to me
second one still hidden her feeling to me
third always text me 
owh my..so hurt to find the real in my life
who can lead and advice my life
who will be my second family after my parent



Older Post | Newer Post
Tuan Rumah


Hye!sila sila meng follow mukabuka and insta
fb : atieyshahrom
ig : atieyshahrom
igshop: ig_unik_murah
atieyshahrom@gmail.com

Puteri JASMINE

Hye! Welcome to my blog!! Follow me if u like this blog . *Wink*
 sayang ^.~
lalala!~!

Diary About Stuff Site


pesanan!


Follow!



The Credits!


Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Atieyshahrom

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!