//Atieyshahrom
friend !

Jan 7, 2014 @ 5:41 PM | 0 Comment [s]


we are only friend okeh . not more than that please.
im not played with you. but yourself have told me we arejust friend. right ?
confuse with my life. why my relatives forces me to accept you? huh ! nonsense, she said you such a good man. really ? my mom also told the same thing. Aigoo !!
i dont really know what my feeling now. choose you or another man .
yesterday,why you told me about your sickness?
are you really sick? or you just want to test me how care about you? hurm !!
why you just told to me ? why not you just told your relatives? they know more about you. not me
i only know you just a little month . =( . we are only friend right ! im not played with you . im care it because you are my friend . 


Older Post | Newer Post
Tuan Rumah


Hye!sila sila meng follow mukabuka and insta
fb : atieyshahrom
ig : atieyshahrom
igshop: ig_unik_murah
atieyshahrom@gmail.com

Puteri JASMINE

Hye! Welcome to my blog!! Follow me if u like this blog . *Wink*
 sayang ^.~
lalala!~!

Diary About Stuff Site


pesanan!


Follow!



The Credits!


Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Atieyshahrom

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!